The Linneman Letter is a highly regarded “one-stop-shop” quarterly publication for commercial real estate investors, as well as anybody seeking to understand today’s ever-changing economic and geo-political environment. Dr. Linneman, the founding chairman of the Wharton Real Estate Department, taught real estate and finance at the Wharton School of Business for over three decades. The Linneman Letter is an extension of his lectures and teaching style. While there is an extensive depth and breadth of content in The Linneman Letter, it is written in an easy-to-read style, as if “Professor Linneman” is speaking to our readers.
First published in 2001, The Linneman Letter has been embraced by strategic-minded industry executives around the globe. The Linneman Letter provides high-level economic commentary, concrete advice, and rigorous analyses. From large institutional investors to regional family funds, subscribers appreciate the clarity of thought presented in The Linneman Letter. It provides a comprehensive, yet clear, presentation of historical and current events, with methodical explanations of forward-looking conclusions and strategic recommendations.
- Four quarterly issues (an electronic copy, for internal use, of the four quarterly issues).
- Proprietary access to 5-year MSA employment forecasts for over 40 MSAs.
- Proprietary access to 5-year vacancy/occupancy forecasts by MSA in the office, industrial, multifamily, retail, hotel, and seniors housing sectors.
- Availability of content and quotes for use in investor and other reports with proper citation.
- Access to Dr. Linneman’s quarterly capital market webcasts.
- Periodic (2-3) informal conference calls with Dr. Linneman throughout the year.
- Discounted rates on Dr. Linneman’s speaking engagements and consulting fees.
Please direct all inquiries regarding the Linneman Letter to email@example.com .